Every year has a seasonal arc, and so did 2019, Herbivore’s official Year of Self-Love. In January and February, we planted late-winter seeds of self-love. In the spring, we awakened with cutting-edge skincare and attention to justice. Summer brought play with potions galore, and autumn brought the refining power of exfoliation. Winter brings us to a place of reflection:
Late Winter: Seeds of self-love
- In January we launched our astrological self-care series, beginning with Aquarius.
- In February we observed romantic self-love with heart-nourishing rituals.
- In March we launched Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil.
- In April we partnered with Clear Blue Sea to combat ocean pollution.
- In May we raised money for the ACLU in support of protecting reproductive rights with sales of Phoenix Facial Oil.
Summer: (Flower) power
- June brought the launch of our retinol-alternative, Bakuchiol Smoothing Serum.
- In July we educated customers about Bakuchiol’s safety as an alternative to traditional retinol.
- In August, we spruced up our vanity with a special version of our Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist.
- In September we refreshed our complexions with the launch of our most powerful exfoliating serum: Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum.
- In October we began donating to the Trevor Project in support of the LGBTQ community with sales of Prism 12% AHA + 3% BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum, our CBD Glow Potions Duo, and our Prism Exfoliating Glow Duo.
- In November, we turned up our use of facial rollers and gua sha massage tools with the launch of our crystal Ritual Tool Kits.
Early Winter: Reflection + Restoration
- December greets us with opportunities to rest, renew and look back on 2019 with these reflective self-love rituals.
Join us in 2020 for another magical year that brings about your brightest glow. Thank you to our customers, readers, and fans, and Happy New Year from Herbivore Botanicals!
Comments or questions? Leave them below! We’d love to hear from you.