Bestow the skin and spirit with a youthful glow using all-natural products only. The following tips are some of our fail-proof ways to reduce the look of dry skin and premature aging while also nourishing the soul.
Inspire yourself to do your skincare routine.
Neglecting your skincare is like neglecting to brush your teeth: doing nothing doesn’t mean nothing happens, it means more buildup over time.
Inspire yourself to stay on top of your self-care goals with products that work. Our ultra-rejuvenating Phoenix Face Oil, because of its uniquely age-defying benefits. Thanks to its richly moisturizing formula that features rosehips and COq10, Phoenix protects the skin against the formation of wrinkles and fine lines. Rosehip oil is known for its antiseptic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and cell rejuvenating properties and have been used to treat dry skin and aging for thousands of years across the globe. COq10 is a powerful antioxidant that keeps free radicals (a.k.a. skin-damaging cells) at bay, helping to prevent premature aging.
We suggest pairing Phoenix Facial Oil with one of our favorite skincare routines that’s perfect for day or night, keeping in mind that exfoliating products shouldn’t be used more than once per day. For this ritual, use the following products in order:
- Pink Clay Cleansing Bar Soap. This gentle cleansing bar refreshes the skin without stripping away too much of the skin’s natural oil, which exacerbates dryness.
- Brighten Instant Glow Mask. This mask is infused with the rejuvenating energy of White Tourmaline Powder and naturally exfoliating Pineapple and Papaya Enzymes that give your skin renewed glow.
- Phoenix Face Oil is made with Sea Buckthorn and Meadowfoam oils to visibly plump and deeply rehydrate while forming a protective barrier against everyday damage.
- Rose Quartz Facial Roller. Properly using a Rose Quartz Facial Roller or Rose Quartz Gua Sha energizes the lymphatic vessels in the face to drain excess facial fluid, reduce puffiness and increase cellular turnover. Rose Quartz is a crystal that helps to clear the body, mind and spirit with self-loving energy.
- Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist. End your ritual with a gentle misting of Rose and Coconut Water for a natural glowing finish.
Allow your skincare routine to inspire you.
Book-end your routines with luxurious rituals. Pour a glass of detoxifying citrus water into one of your vintage cocktail glasses before you head to your vanity. Afterwards, with glowing skin, video chat with friends over a bowl of fresh fruit.
Match the hues of your skincare products in a comfy outfit that happens to match Brighten Mask’s pale cream color, the wise orange hue of Phoenix, or the rosy crystal of your Face Roller, etc. The pigments of our formulas are from natural ingredients, so matching your products helps in syncing with their plant energy.
Look for everyday inspiration.
Enjoy the day. The way we age reflects the life we have lived. Follow the bright side and look for silver linings to prevent fine lines.
“Think beautiful thoughts,” art and beauty queen of Capitol Hill in Seattle Lady Krishna advises. “I mean you do the dishes. That’s a ritual. Look, the simplest things that you’re doing every day are the rituals in your life, and then it’s about…how to pay attention.”
Get some sun. Wear a natural sunscreen for protection and do not overstay your time in direct rays, but do make sure to get daily natural light therapy and fresh air. The sun provides our bodies with vitamin D which is essential for aging gracefully.
Dance. Dancing is said to fight aging more effectively than other forms of exercise, and acts as a powerful medicine for mental health.
SHOP THE STORY: