Managing stress is part of the balancing act that is tending to one’s self care. The effects of stress might appear due to internal factors like hormonal changes, and is often exacerbated by conscious or unconscious touching and/or picking at the skin. Picking, squeezing, and otherwise touching your skin while having a breakout is understood as a no-no. However, by consistently indulging in gentle skincare, you can help your skin to heal and find balance when breakouts flare and throughout the healing process.
To balance and clarify breakout or acne-prone skin, use equal parts Prism 12% Exfoliating Glow Serum and Lapis Facial Oil. Mix up to four drops of each product in the palm of your hand to create a potion that increases clarity, helps to reduce redness, soothes irritation, and prevents future blemishes. Apply this mixture to the face and neck using gentle massaging hand motions.
Prism Exfoliating Glow Serum is comprised of a potent-yet-gentle formula that:
- Helps your skin to heal more quickly and resiliently by sloughing your skin of irritating impurities and dead skin.
- Contains willow bark BHA, which provides acne-fighting benefits to prevent future breakouts.
- Provides brightening power and enrichment via vitamin C-rich Kakadu plum.
If your skin is dry from dehydration, environment, or acne treatments—yet still sensitive to excessive oiliness—Lapis Facial Oil provides ultra-balancing moisture to oily, acne-prone and/or sensitive skin, via:
- Blue tansy, which specifically soothes dry, irritated skin.
- Kukui nut oil, which contains complexion-balancing linoleic acid.
- Jojoba and squalene oils help to lessen any irritation and/or discomfort that may be associated with the healing of breakouts.
Because Prism 12% Exfoliating Glow Serum contains a high percentage of acids, try using this combination/potion once or twice per week to start, progressing to daily use. Enjoy refreshingly healthier skin at the onset of acne and stress!
SHOP: Prism 12% Exfoliating Glow Serum