Orchid Facial Oil is useful for more than just moisturizing the complexion! Its versatile texture, nourishing ingredients, and light, everyday scent lend multi-functional attributes, making it useful in a variety of applications. Enjoy this tutorial that demonstrates five ways to make the most of this essential beauty oil.
- Apply Orchid to clean skin morning and night for all-day moisture and glow. After cleansing and toning your complexion, apply a few drops of Orchid Facial Oil to your T-zone and cheeks. Use a Jade Facial Roller to distribute the oil smoothly and evenly while rejuvenating the complexion through gentle massage. Additionally, Orchid smells light, chic, and divinely floral when dabbed on the pulse points of the wrists, chest, and neck.
- Apply Orchid to damp hair to tame frizz and nourish your strands. Drizzle a few drops over the tips of your fingers, allowing the jasmine Sambac fragrance to flourish. Then, run your fingers through the ends of your hair. This method of using Orchid is especially beloved by those who are blessed with big hair or beachy tresses that catch wind. Your strands get TLC, added shine and deep nourishment from ingredients like fractionated coconut oil and squalane. Plus, each time the wind blows you cast the scent of jasmine Sambac into your aura and surroundings. Don’t be surprised if you happen to attract lots of positive energy while wearing this elegant oil for its sensual aroma.
- Use Orchid as a hydrating cuticle oil. Nails looking a little rough? Orchid will rescue them. A couple of drops is all you’ll need to give your cuticles the love that they need. Simply massage the oil into your cuticles, grooming as usual.
- Mix Orchid with foundation for sheer, luminous coverage. Sometimes you only want a little bit of sheer coverage—not an entire application of foundation. Drizzle Orchid onto the back of your palm to blend with small dollop of foundation. Mix with your fingertips until your makeup is the consistency you desire and apply. You’ll notice that your makeup look is lighter, dewier, and beaming beautifully. We love to use this method on low-maintenance days, or when leaning toward a natural look.
- Use Orchid as a natural highlight post makeup. After applying your cosmetic look, drizzle just a drop or two of Orchid onto your fingertips, then gently press the oil into the highlight areas of the cheeks, nose and forehead. This will give your look a natural, glowy finish and day-long radiance, naturally!
SHOP: Orchid Facial Oil