Our Self-Love Facial Ritual Care Set is designed to maximize your everyday self-care practice, encouraging you to relax and indulge on the daily.
Combining heart chakra-inspired Emerald Deep Moisture Glow Oil with compassion-expanding Rose Quartz Gua Sha, Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme and Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Mist, this kit lets you feel deeply pampered, loved and more beautiful with each use.
The following skincare ritual blends these products into your daily regimen, inspiring a fresh, consistent glow via facial massage, breath and gentle focus. This ritual may be performed at any time of day, at your vanity or as you soak in the tub. It can take as little as a few minutes to as long as you‘d like. We suggest you adopt this ritual on a daily basis for a deeper, more enriched self-care practice.
- Optional first step: press play on a favorite slow or meditative track.
- If necessary, cleanse your skin, removing any makeup or environmental residues. Pat away excess moisture with a fresh towel. This step will open your pores and relax your facial muscles, easing you into your ritual.
- Lightly mist your face with our Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Facial Mist. This organic coconut water-based spritz delivers natural toning botanicals to your skin while infusing your skincare experience with the heart-soothing energy of roses and the mood-lightening power of hibiscus flowers.
- Next, drip five to ten drops of Emerald Deep Moisture Glow Oil into your palm and collect your Rose Quartz Gua Sha. Inspired by the heart-healing energies of emeralds, hemp oil-based Emerald Deep Moisture Glow Oil is designed to soothe and uplift, while the Rose Quartz Gua Sha is crafted from radiant rose quartz crystal, known for its love-amplifying powers.
- Apply Emerald to the T-zone, cheeks and neck, slowly smoothing it in with your Gua Sha. Move from the center of the face outward, then down the chin and up the forehead. The cool, hard stone contrasts the lightness of the oil, balancing your sensorial facial experience. As you massage, the tool gently tones and relaxes your facial muscles, and stimulates facial circulation while deeply and evenly blending the oil into your complexion for maximum hydration.
- Allow yourself to enjoy this massage. Let the eyes close or fall into a soft gaze. Try matching the movements of the Gua Sha with the slow pace of the music. Experiment, too, with the depth of your breath, allowing it to open tense areas in the face, head and body as you massage in hydration. Do this for a minute or longer, as long as feels luxurious and complete.
- If you have a few minutes to spare, let yourself relax in this meditative state after you’re finished massaging in the oil. Softly focus on your breath and the fresh sensations now flowing through your facial muscles. This optional pause lets you linger in meditation while allowing your complexion to drink in the moisture. Allow three to eleven minutes for this step, or longer if you so desire.
- At the end of a satisfying round of breath, apply a small dollop of Pink Cloud Rosewater Moisture Creme to your face and neck. This step seals in your fresh glow while balancing the texture of your skin, creating a dewy, velvet-soft finish. Its dreamy scent rounds out the experience, hearkening back to the subtle aroma of the Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Facial Mist at the beginning of the ritual.
- Offer some gratitude to the universe before moving through your day with a beautiful luminous glow and greater self-compassion!
The products listed in this ritual are included in the Self-Love Facial Ritual Care Kit, now available for $98 (a $130 value). Pop it in your shopping bag today to evolve your self-care regimen toward its fullest potential.